THE BAILEY'S DAY AUCTION
The simplest way you can help Bailey’s Day is by donating auction items. Bailey’s Day is renowned for its amazing auction, which has generated tens of thousands of dollars for the Monash Children’s Cancer Centre over the years.
In the past, companies have made generous donations, large and small, including memorabilia pieces, household goods, white goods, electronics, restaurant vouchers, travel weekends, advertising packages, accommodation and more. So use your imagination – even the small things make a big difference.
· Your donation is TAX DEDUCTIBLE
· You will receive a TAX RECEIPT for the RETAIL VALUE of the goods or service donated.
· Your Company will be recognised at Baileys Day for the next 12 months.
· Your Company will be recognised on the Baileys Day website.
· For convenience, we can pick up your donation.
If you would like to make a donation, please fill out the details below to assist with appropriate recognition of your donation on the Bailey’s Day website and marketing, and at the event.